The National Bike Register has joined forces with BikeVAULT to create Australia’s largest FREE online platform to combat bike theft!
BikeVAULT – part of the PropertyVAULT suite of free asset registers to combat theft provides:
- Full lifecycle bike identification, ownership, and provenance tracking with blockchain encryption;
- A registered bike sale platform, that can be linked with online selling platforms, enabling buyers to check a bike’s provenance, as well as providing the potential for an improved resale value.
- Registration and logbook transfer upon sale, ensuring the bike’s provenance remains intact.
When a bike is stolen, BikeVAULT comes to the fore, providing:
- Theft support from police trained recovery experts,
- BikeVAULT’s tips, tools, and resources, proven to aid recovery; and
- Support from BikeVAULT’s large online community, who help to find stolen bikes when advertised for sale online or at second-hand dealers.
Protect your bike identification and ownership today – lock it in the VAULT for FREE!